NEW MEMBER SPECIAL!
INDOOR CYCLING &
POWER YOGA STUDIO
We are a boutique fitness studio on Pittsburgh’s vibrant North Shore. We offer RealRyder indoor cycling, power yoga and fusion classes to achieve the ultimate balance of
– PEACE & POWER –
Since day one, it has been our goal to create a welcoming environment, free of judgement, full of positivity, with all classes fit for all levels. It is our sincere hope that when you step into our studio you feel welcomed, inspired, challenged, loved and ready to work!
STAY IN THE LOOP!
Join our newsletter for all the studio news, events and promotions!
What to Know
UEC STUDIO GUIDELINES
- Our studio is following and up to date on all of the latest CDC and state guidelines to create a safe environment for practice.
- Reserve your spot online. We want to keep all front desk transactions at a minimum.
- Plan on arriving 10 minutes prior to class.
- Masks are required upon entering and exiting the studio. Once you get to your bike or your mat you can choose to remove your mask.
- Class capacity has been modified to ensure a comfortable distance between designated yoga mat placement and the positioning of our bikes.
- During class we are running air purifiers and ceiling fans to continue to circulate the air.
- After class we clean, sanitize all physical touch points, and run UVlizers in all common areas.
OUR VIRTUAL PLATFORM
- We are offering live-streaming yoga and bootcamp classes via Zoom.
- Reserve your spot online.
- A link to access class will be emailed to you one hour prior to class. If you register within that one hour time frame, emails will be sent instantly.
- First virtual class is free! Virtual classes are included in all monthly memberships.
We are located on Pittsburgh’s North Shore, one-block over from PNC park. There are plenty of parking spots around us, to find out more check out our parking tips.