OUR DOORS ARE OPEN AND WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN OUR STUDIO OR AT ONE OF OUR VIRTUAL CLASSES. READ OUR GUIDELINES BELOW FOR ALL DETAILS.
What to Know
UEC STUDIO GUIDELINES
- Our studio is following and up to date on all of the latest CDC and state guidelines to create a safe environment for practice.
- Reserve your spot online. We want to keep all front desk transactions at a minimum.
- Plan on arriving 10 minutes prior to class.
- Masks are required upon entering and exiting the studio. Once you get to your bike or your mat you can choose to remove your mask.
- Class capacity has been modified to ensure a comfortable distance between designated yoga mat placement and the positioning of our bikes.
- During class we are running air purifiers and ceiling fans to continue to circulate the air.
- After class we clean, sanitize all physical touch points, and run UVlizers in all common areas.
OUR VIRTUAL PLATFORM
- We are offering live-streaming yoga and bootcamp classes via Zoom.
- Reserve your spot online.
- A link to access class will be emailed to you one hour prior to class. If you register within that one hour time frame, emails will be sent instantly.
- First virtual class is free! Virtual classes are included in all monthly memberships.